Company: Confidential Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Salary/Wage: 80,000.00 – 100,000.00 USD /year
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: IT/Software Development
Occupations: Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting;IT Project Management;Software/Web Development Relevant
Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Career Level: Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)
Industry: Internet Services;Advertising and PR Services;Computer Software Education
Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Company is looking for someone who is interesting in charting a new bold course on the internet for how Internet Search and Social Networking is done. This person will be a practice leader who take the industry best practices to new levels of excellence. Through these efforts this person will build a Search & Social Networking service line with its own P&L at our Scottsdale, AZ office location.
The Practice Leader (PL) must have previous experience and be proficient in the following practice areas:
· Primary Customer Research
· Competitive and Market Research
· Persona Development
· Digital Marketing Strategy
· Integrated Search Marketing Strategy
· Social Media and Word of Mouth Strategy
· Mobile Marketing Strategy
· Analytics and Performance Planning
· Marketing Intelligence Dashboarding
· Display and Rich Media Advertising
· Email Marketing
· Mobile Marketing and Site Development
· Website & Microsite Development
· Social Media Campaign Development
· Emerging Media Development
· Integrated Internet Market Campaigns
· Create Clients: Take the lead in reaching out to accounts and creating new clients for these services. This includes the initial call out to the prospect to working with other staff to create clients using these services.
· Define the Market: Work with customers to help them define the market they will pursue. This includes market definition based on geographic location, as well as legal practice area and requires understanding of how law firms work.
· Keyword Research: Using industry best practices you will perform key word research based on key leanings from telephone consultation with customers.
· Create Meta & Title Tags: You will create a set of Search Recommendations for each customer you work with. These recommendations allow other areas inside McMurry to perform work with Search in mind.
· Final Optimization: Once all functional areas inside have done their job to build a web site for our customers, Search Consultants perform a QA analysis to ensure all best practices have been followed and the site will receive optimum consideration by the major search engines.
· Perform Site Review & Maintenance: Periodically, you will work with existing clients to ensure all aspects of their Search Engine Marketing program are performing optimally.
· Analyze Competition: Periodically, you will be asked to analyze competitive web sites to assess the state of the market and better help define the opportunity for your customer.
· Education: You will assist with the education of clients, sales representatives, account managers and fulfillment staff on Search best practices.
· Training: You may be called upon to assist in the training of new staff members on state of the art Search Engine Marketing practices.
· Knowledge: You will stay current with all facets of Search Marketing, including industry best practices in the following areas: on-site optimization, off-site optimization, web analytics, conversion, pay-per-click, usability, etc…
· Social Networking: Experienced in creating the overall strategy for social networking websites as well as the implementation and maintenance for the websites.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the ability to be self sufficient in delivery these services, and in leading a team to achieve these objectives
- Managed a $1M+ Search practice
- Be recognized as an industry expert because your work has been published on the internet (or in print) and/or been the featured speaker at a conference.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in search e marketing SEO & SEM (ie: experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms, highly relevant and targeted to clients’ products and/or services.)
- Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking programs or software.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
Tuesday, June 2, 2009